Choosing The Right SEO Agency For You – 9 Essentials You Need To Know
Your business (whether it’s online or in-store) will likely to be your primary if not only source of income. This is why you cannot simply put the success of your business into the hands off anyone. However, if you were to do this alone, the time and resources required to optimize your website could take you away from the most important aspect of your business which is simply running it.
This is where you need the services of a professional SEO agency. If you’re looking at hiring the expertise of an SEO service, there are a few important points you should consider first. These points will determine how much value you’re actually getting for what you spend to optimize your website.
There are some basic points to remember when looking for an SEO agency in Auckland. These include knowing exactly what you want out of a SEO agency, getting case studies and references, checking their portfolio and their own SEO and understanding the kind of relationship you want with them and how they respond.
Here are nine important points to keep in mind when deciding on a reliable SEO Agency in Auckland.
- Make a comparison of the cost of an SEO service to that of traditional marketing and advertising. Look at the results you get with these other methods. Are they better, faster and cost less?
- The agency providing your SEO services should have different price points for different sizes of business. A good agency should be able to effectively optimize your websites with pages from 1 to1000.
- Keyword Optimization. An integral part of on-page optimization is your site’s keyword optimization. Ideally, your agency should be able to analyze and optimize your keywords, and if needed, suggest alternative keywords.
- Page Rank. A good SEO Agency should specifically look at ways of improving your website’s Page Rank and Search Engine Positioning. This will include a detailed site analysis.
- Linking Strategy. Any SEO services provider you consider should understand the importance placed on both one-way and reciprocal linking by the Search Engines. Ideally, they should be able to offer and perform an advanced analysis of your website’s linking structure thereby further improving it.
- Your agency should offer you competitive prices. It’s always a good idea to compare the agency’s services to the amount of money you’re paying them. If you’re not getting what you paid for, you’re with the wrong people.
- The whole idea of hiring an SEO agency is to save time. Ideally, your agency should be able to carry out their responsibilities in a professional manner, without having to bother you for guidance.
- Your agency should offer all their contact details while obtaining all of yours. Proper communication means your agency should offer you regular updates and reports on the progress of your website whenever you require it. They should also be able to tell you if there’s a problem that needs addressing.
- Customer Service. If you’re a local business, you’ll tend to be less corporate and more personal. This is why you should select an agency that will make sure this side of you is reflected in your online activities. An SEO agency’s approach to customer service is indicative of their overall reliability.